(solved) Where to find the device model of users?

I am having a hard to find the device model of my users. I tried creating a query but I cannot see that ‘metric’ there…  Anyone knows where to find that info?

Devices should be visible in the filter by tab (upper left). Let me know if you have trouble finding it. 

Now it appears. Yesterday I had nothing there… I think it was just some kind of delay because I could see my new users on the Real time tab (which does not have the Filter option) but on the other tabs the Filter was not accessible. 

Thanks!

Well it takes 24 hours in UTC time for any kind of information to be updated on the GameAnalytics website. So I believe it happened the same for the filters as well.

Devices should be visible in the filter by tab (upper left). Let me know if you have trouble finding it. 

Now it appears. Yesterday I had nothing there… I think it was just some kind of delay because I could see my new users on the Real time tab (which does not have the Filter option) but on the other tabs the Filter was not accessible. 

Thanks!

Well it takes 24 hours in UTC time for any kind of information to be updated on the GameAnalytics website. So I believe it happened the same for the filters as well.