Hello.
We are newbies here.
And we present for you some animations.
Now this is a “zombie” theme, but in the future we’ll do, all other themes.
The first one - “horde of cute and deadly zombies.”

https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/asset/2d-zombie-horde
The second one - “Explosions” You have to see it.

https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/asset/2d-cartoon-explosions
The third one - “Survivor pack1 - fighters in close combat.”

https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/asset/survivor-1-melee-fighter
Future plans:
survivor2- with a gun,
survivor3-with a shotgun,
survivor4-machine gun,
survivor5-grenader
and may be surv6-with special weapons.
Of course, we are open for your suggestions…
Thank you, these are an excellent addition to the marketplace. I purchased the Explosions Pack and really appreciated the fact that you have coded all the animations very logically so it really is plug-n-play. 10 minutes after pressing the buy button I had explosions in my app! I now own all 3 packs.
As I usually create my own characters, my needs for future packs lean toward generic “effects” like smoke, smoke trails, rocket trails, water splashes and sonar pings.
Great work, I look forward to your future releases.
Thanks for your kind words. I’ll keep on working. And I’ll se what I can do for you. B)
P.S.Thanks for purchase.
Cool Stuff… polished and lovely work. Great job.
Good luck on the sales ;D
Thanks. We’ll keep on working…
Thank you, these are an excellent addition to the marketplace. I purchased the Explosions Pack and really appreciated the fact that you have coded all the animations very logically so it really is plug-n-play. 10 minutes after pressing the buy button I had explosions in my app! I now own all 3 packs.
As I usually create my own characters, my needs for future packs lean toward generic “effects” like smoke, smoke trails, rocket trails, water splashes and sonar pings.
Great work, I look forward to your future releases.
Thanks for your kind words. I’ll keep on working. And I’ll se what I can do for you. B)
P.S.Thanks for purchase.
Cool Stuff… polished and lovely work. Great job.
Good luck on the sales ;D
Thanks. We’ll keep on working…