Splash Screen Android Size

I’ve tried different sizes, but I can’t seem to get it in full screen for Android phones and tablets. 

It works fine on iOS.

What size and/or code should I use to get it full screen on Android?

If I only use logo with transparent bg, can I change the bg color - so it’s not black?

Hmm, no answer on this?

Corona draws an image on top of a black background.  I believe we use a 1536x1536 or so.  If your image is smaller than the screen size, there will be a black background behind it. 

If you need something other than a black background, I would disable the splash screen and show your own screen in main.lua where you can control the default background color to match your screen and then show as small of an image that you need to achieve the logo you want to display.

Rob

Is it necessary to include multiple sizes, (@4x, @2x, etc), or do we just include the one full size image? Thanks.

Just the one image is fine. The splash screen doesn’t use @2x type prefixes.

Hmm, no answer on this?

Corona draws an image on top of a black background.  I believe we use a 1536x1536 or so.  If your image is smaller than the screen size, there will be a black background behind it. 

If you need something other than a black background, I would disable the splash screen and show your own screen in main.lua where you can control the default background color to match your screen and then show as small of an image that you need to achieve the logo you want to display.

Rob

Is it necessary to include multiple sizes, (@4x, @2x, etc), or do we just include the one full size image? Thanks.

Just the one image is fine. The splash screen doesn’t use @2x type prefixes.