Sponsor Pay for Corona Starter

Hi, there is a question here regarding the use of plugin for corona. Can we implement sponsor pay plugin by using corona sdk starter pack? I have come across with the plugin resource site for corona, it says that we can use sponsor pay in both starter and pro. http://coronalabs.com/resources/plugins/ but when i try to compile it in the IDE, the console says “the plugin.sponsorpay” library is not available in this platform. Can any one advice me on that?

majesty0488 - You should be able to build Sponsorpay into a Starter app. I’ll have one of the guys verify that things are set up correctly…

majesty0488 - Someone just checked and the plugin is set up correctly. And after that, I just realized that you are probably seeing the message that appears in the Corona simulator because you cannot see the Sponsorpay functionality in the simulator. But it is probably working. To see the actual Sponsorpay functionality you need to run the app on your mobile device.

Make sense?

DavidRanel,

Thanks for your valuable response regarding the problem that I am having. Yea, I run it in the simulator, and I thought sponsor pay works in simulator. At the end, it’s my own problem. Thanks!

majesty0488 - You should be able to build Sponsorpay into a Starter app. I’ll have one of the guys verify that things are set up correctly…

majesty0488 - Someone just checked and the plugin is set up correctly. And after that, I just realized that you are probably seeing the message that appears in the Corona simulator because you cannot see the Sponsorpay functionality in the simulator. But it is probably working. To see the actual Sponsorpay functionality you need to run the app on your mobile device.

Make sense?

DavidRanel,

Thanks for your valuable response regarding the problem that I am having. Yea, I run it in the simulator, and I thought sponsor pay works in simulator. At the end, it’s my own problem. Thanks!

it is need to have sponsorpay publisher account and advertisers account?

Hi @domskie13.  I’ve never used SponsorPay, but every tool like this requires you to have an account with them.  If they offer two types, publisher’s would be for App makers and Advertisers would be for people buying ads on your apps.  Some networks allow you to do both (Cross-publishing).

Hi rob thank for the reply,

I know every tool much have an account to make it work, but my question in to need to have both account to make sponsorpay work? I already have a publishers account but when i try it in the device there is no offers or any item seeing after i call offerwall.

In the API its needed to have both account publisher and advertiser to make it work/

it is need to have sponsorpay publisher account and advertisers account?

Hi @domskie13.  I’ve never used SponsorPay, but every tool like this requires you to have an account with them.  If they offer two types, publisher’s would be for App makers and Advertisers would be for people buying ads on your apps.  Some networks allow you to do both (Cross-publishing).

Hi rob thank for the reply,

I know every tool much have an account to make it work, but my question in to need to have both account to make sponsorpay work? I already have a publishers account but when i try it in the device there is no offers or any item seeing after i call offerwall.

In the API its needed to have both account publisher and advertiser to make it work/