Sponsorpay cannot be used on AppStores

Hi,

I used SponsorPay and Apple reject my apps because of:

3.10: Developers who attempt to manipulate or cheat the user reviews or chart ranking in the App Store with fake or paid reviews, or any other inappropriate methods will be removed from the iOS Developer Program

Specifically, your application allows users to download other apps in order to receive in-game currency.

How to solve this issue ? In my understand this service cannot be used on iOS due to this limitation

Tom

Hello Tom,

our products can be integrated in iOS applications in the AppStore, however, to comply with the Apple Guidelines you cannot display incentivized install offers in the OfferWall.

Please, get in contact with our publisher team (publishers@sponsorpay.com) and they can help you resolve this issue.

Let me know if you have any questions

Best

-Jan

SponsorPay

Jan,

Shouldn’t be this part of the standard service without need to contact someone from your team ? We all know now that this is required by Apple and Google now.

Tom

Hi Tom,

we are working on a way to make this happen automatically without the need to talk to an account manager. As far as I know, however, this limitation applies only to Apple’s AppStore right now - Google Play allows incentivized downloads as the ranking methodology is different from Apple’s. Either way, sorry for the inconvenience.

-Jan

Hello Tom,

our products can be integrated in iOS applications in the AppStore, however, to comply with the Apple Guidelines you cannot display incentivized install offers in the OfferWall.

Please, get in contact with our publisher team (publishers@sponsorpay.com) and they can help you resolve this issue.

Let me know if you have any questions

Best

-Jan

SponsorPay

Jan,

Shouldn’t be this part of the standard service without need to contact someone from your team ? We all know now that this is required by Apple and Google now.

Tom

Hi Tom,

we are working on a way to make this happen automatically without the need to talk to an account manager. As far as I know, however, this limitation applies only to Apple’s AppStore right now - Google Play allows incentivized downloads as the ranking methodology is different from Apple’s. Either way, sorry for the inconvenience.

-Jan