SSK2 Updated: 2017.010 Released

ssk2PRO_carousel_image2.jpg

SSK2 Is Now Free For All 
I have updated the Marketplace and other stores to this version, but from here-on in, updates will be available first on the git: https://github.com/roaminggamer/SSK2 

“Why did I make it free?”  … I’ll post more details about that later.  For now, here are the release notes:

Links   

Changes

• lite + PRO merged into a single  FREE  release.
  • New math.* extension: math.isOdd()
  • New math.* extension: math.isEven()
  • Modified core/variables.lua to allow for ‘re-calculation on resize’ Calling: ssk.core.calculateGlobals() will re-calculate.
  • Improved ‘marker’ code in table.dump(), etc.
  • Fixed typo in Files library.
  • Swapped image order for “default_sound” button preset.
  • Fixed typo in Factory Manager
  • Added new function to Factory Manager - get( name ) returns reference to named factory.
  • Added new custom editor features to Factory Manager. I’m working on making it easier to implement in-game editors with factories.
  • Modified Easy Alert so that passing a blank buttons list will default to a single ‘OK’ button that simply closes the dialog.
  • Added features to Sound Manager](libraries/soundMgr): altVolume field to further attenuate specific sounds within a category, removeAll() to stop and release all sounds.
  • Incorporated fixes to Tiled Loader to optionally switch pieces to ‘center-anchored’, support rotated elements.
  • Incorporated timer2 timer-library extention from Jason Schroeder’s library.
  • Added: _G.unrequire( path )
  • Added: _G.trace( msg [, depth] ) - A function and variable debug tracing helper.
  • Added: table.xinspect( tbl ) - A safe version of table.print_r()