start Session has been called already. It should only be called once.

hi all,

My app keep crashing after implement the inner active. It come up the following message everytime go back the main.lua.
What is happening here? Please help!

“start Session has been called already. It should only be called once.”

KC [import]uid: 94613 topic_id: 28153 reply_id: 328153[/import]

hi all,

I solve the message pop up issue due to the timer is setup wrongly. But I still got the crash after I click the ad and go to itunes store. When I back to my app. It only appear for 1 second then it quit from the app don’t know what reasons.

I’m really concern about this, this is my first app to use inneractive and there are few more need to implement it.

I’m using the latest 840 build.

KC [import]uid: 94613 topic_id: 28153 reply_id: 113743[/import]

Hey there - just OOI can you please try building with 843? http://developer.anscamobile.com/release/2012/843

There was an inneractive issue fixed there that may solve your problem.

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 28153 reply_id: 113797[/import]

hi Peach,

Thanks for your help.I will give it a chance this afternoon to test it again.

By the way, is it compulsory to add the"require widget" for inneractive. It still work without widget in my app.

Thanks again
KC [import]uid: 94613 topic_id: 28153 reply_id: 114252[/import]

Great, let me know how you go.

RE require “widget”, no, you should not need that to use inneractive ads.

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 28153 reply_id: 114284[/import]

Dear Peach,
Thanks for your help.

I had try the 843 build. It still crash after click on ad. But not that offen. So I will try it for few more days to decide should I put in inneractive. Also on the other hand I try to reduce the memory usage as well. Hope that help.

KC [import]uid: 94613 topic_id: 28153 reply_id: 114312[/import]