Stripe Plugin Problem

Hi,

I have an urgent issue I hope someone can help solve. My app has been working great so far, but all of a sudden I am getting a runtime error on my iOS device only (not on simulator) that says

"module “plugin.stripe” not found: resource (plugin.stripe.lu) does not exist in archive  no field package.preload[“plugin.stripe”] no file "/var/containers/Bundle/Application/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ etc

And my app crashes.

Again, my simulator is working fine. This only happens on my iPhone.

Is it a plugin issue on corona side or is this on my side?

Thanks!

We are investigating several plugin related issues.

Thanks, Rob - FYI - not sure if this will help you or not but in my error it says:

not found: resource (plugin.stripe.lu)

As you can see there is an “a” missing at the end of stripe.lu 

May or may not help :slight_smile:

Please keep me posted when this issue gets resolved - I thought it was a problem on my end and spent hours trying to figure it out.  :wacko: 

Thanks, but .lu is a valid extension.

Rob

Ok. I know you guys are flat out, but this Stripe plugin issue has paralyzed my app completely (and I’m in the process of signing up clients). Thankfully it’s the weekend, but come Monday I really need this working again. If you could please let me know progress updates, or confirm whether it is in fact a problem my side, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Rob - The problem was indeed on my side. It was my build.settings file. I apologize for the wild goose chase!

Thanks,

David

We are investigating several plugin related issues.

Thanks, Rob - FYI - not sure if this will help you or not but in my error it says:

not found: resource (plugin.stripe.lu)

As you can see there is an “a” missing at the end of stripe.lu 

May or may not help :slight_smile:

Please keep me posted when this issue gets resolved - I thought it was a problem on my end and spent hours trying to figure it out.  :wacko: 

Thanks, but .lu is a valid extension.

Rob

Ok. I know you guys are flat out, but this Stripe plugin issue has paralyzed my app completely (and I’m in the process of signing up clients). Thankfully it’s the weekend, but come Monday I really need this working again. If you could please let me know progress updates, or confirm whether it is in fact a problem my side, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Rob - The problem was indeed on my side. It was my build.settings file. I apologize for the wild goose chase!

Thanks,

David