Tap For Tap network down?

When trying to login to my dashboard i get a long wait period. Also, in game ads are currently not showing up. is the tap for tap server down???

Seems like it, I had Tap-for-Tap working yesterday and earlier today but it seems that ads have gone out about an hour ago.

It seems be down. I test it today , it can not got any response !

no impressions today. and my account is messed up anyway.

I’ve asked Tap for Tap to take a look and respond to this thread…

Sorry for the inconvenience, but everything is up an running again.  Our team has been working all night to fix the issue and to insure that this will never happen in the future.   Please email Support@tapfortap.com or me directly ryan@tapfortap.com if you have any further questions.

Seems like it, I had Tap-for-Tap working yesterday and earlier today but it seems that ads have gone out about an hour ago.

It seems be down. I test it today , it can not got any response !

no impressions today. and my account is messed up anyway.

I’ve asked Tap for Tap to take a look and respond to this thread…

Sorry for the inconvenience, but everything is up an running again.  Our team has been working all night to fix the issue and to insure that this will never happen in the future.   Please email Support@tapfortap.com or me directly ryan@tapfortap.com if you have any further questions.

Looks to be down again. I had it working perfectly yesterday, and now it’s intermittent at best. Maybe I don’t want to switch over afterall?

Anyone have any luck with them, or is downtime common?

i wonder does my great $0.14 eCPM is caused by service down all the time

Tom

Hey,

The issue has been resolved, 

Tom, your eCPM is definitely lower then most, looked into your account and the amount of traffic you are sending per week is not ideal. If you would like to set up a time and chat about how we can improve I am more then willing. 

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds

Hey guys, I’m Sami the lead dev here at Tap for Tap. When our queue was backed up due to database maintenance earlier this week we realized that when our system is delayed at all it looks exactly like it’s down, and that’s a problem. Clear communication is important and we have done a terrible job up until now. We are sorry and we want to fix that. This week we created a blog at http://status.tapfortap.com that will have updates on our system. You can also follow @tapfortapstatus which will get the same updates.

If you want to get my attention more immediately than emailing support@tapfortap.com (which I do read) then you can mention @tapfortapstatus on Twitter. Let us know what else we can do to keep you updated.

-s

Looks to be down again. I had it working perfectly yesterday, and now it’s intermittent at best. Maybe I don’t want to switch over afterall?

Anyone have any luck with them, or is downtime common?

i wonder does my great $0.14 eCPM is caused by service down all the time

Tom

Hey,

The issue has been resolved, 

Tom, your eCPM is definitely lower then most, looked into your account and the amount of traffic you are sending per week is not ideal. If you would like to set up a time and chat about how we can improve I am more then willing. 

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds

Hey guys, I’m Sami the lead dev here at Tap for Tap. When our queue was backed up due to database maintenance earlier this week we realized that when our system is delayed at all it looks exactly like it’s down, and that’s a problem. Clear communication is important and we have done a terrible job up until now. We are sorry and we want to fix that. This week we created a blog at http://status.tapfortap.com that will have updates on our system. You can also follow @tapfortapstatus which will get the same updates.

If you want to get my attention more immediately than emailing support@tapfortap.com (which I do read) then you can mention @tapfortapstatus on Twitter. Let us know what else we can do to keep you updated.

-s