Tap-for-Tap not showing installs for iOS!

So my eCPM has been dropping with Tap-for-Tap on the iOS side and I wondered why. A week ago I was making sure Tap-for-Tap was working properly so I clicked one of my interstitials, installed the app, and played it for a bit. To my surprise - no install reported. I thought there was just a delay in the system so I waited till the next day. Next day comes, no install reported. I try  to download and play another app, Empire Four Kingdoms this time, and same thing: No install or revenue!

I contacted Tap for Tap and my request has been “processing” for 5 days with no response (Last time they responded in less than a day to me). I tried another app today (Candy Mania) and again no install!

I have contacted Tap-for-Tap again because this is ridiculous. I am literally being cheated out of my rightfully earned money by wasting my ad space essentially earning the competition free installs and getting NOTHING in return. Am I the only one?

I hope somebody from Tap for Tap sees this and responds to my request. Damn unprofessional business on their part ignoring an obvious issue.

Still no reply from them after 7 days. What pathetic behavior… how’s everyone else Tap-for-Tap performance on iOS?

Update: I have still received no response on the situation. Not only that but I went to check my open requests and it seems they completely removed BOTH of mine from their system. My requests are no where to be found. Not in the solved requests, open requests, or anywhere else.

I was interested in this service until I read about your recent experience. This is very unacceptable of course. Have you had any luck resolving the issue?

@ksan They have not replied to me at all. However, they **may** have fixed the issue as I can see some money flowing in again to my iOS apps.

Still no reply from them after 7 days. What pathetic behavior… how’s everyone else Tap-for-Tap performance on iOS?

Update: I have still received no response on the situation. Not only that but I went to check my open requests and it seems they completely removed BOTH of mine from their system. My requests are no where to be found. Not in the solved requests, open requests, or anywhere else.

I was interested in this service until I read about your recent experience. This is very unacceptable of course. Have you had any luck resolving the issue?

@ksan They have not replied to me at all. However, they **may** have fixed the issue as I can see some money flowing in again to my iOS apps.