Teak / Carrot still supported and updated?

Is Teak (formerly Carrot) still supported and have the latest versions of Teak been included in the latest builds of Corona?   I used it in the past but there seems to be very little discussion in the forums about it and also the docs still say “Carrot”.  

thanks,

Nate

Did you ever find out if it’s still being supported, I’m looking to see if it supports 64bit yet, but the Enterprise plugin folder I downloaded no longer has Carrot or Teak in it.

Hi Alan,

I don’t believe that Carrot (the plugin for Corona, in specific) was updated to 64-bit. If you used this plugin and would like to continue using it, you may want to contact Carrot and emphasize that you’d like them to update the plugin.

Take care,

Brent

Did you ever find out if it’s still being supported, I’m looking to see if it supports 64bit yet, but the Enterprise plugin folder I downloaded no longer has Carrot or Teak in it.

Hi Alan,

I don’t believe that Carrot (the plugin for Corona, in specific) was updated to 64-bit. If you used this plugin and would like to continue using it, you may want to contact Carrot and emphasize that you’d like them to update the plugin.

Take care,

Brent