Texture Disposal in Spine?

Does anyone know how to dispose of a Spine texture once it’s been loaded in (like after a scene change)?  The TextureAtlas:dispose() method in the lua runtime is incomplete…

If you have placed the spine object in a display object then remove that as usual. Also need to remove the runtime eventListener that updates skeleton animations.

Hey that totally works! Do I need to worry about all of the Lua memory, or does that just get garbage collected eventually? Thanks!!!

Depends how you’re dealing with your variables and tables. As for spine, as long as it is local to your scene everything from that is disposed on a new scene change. Spine does use a few globals though I’ve noticed.

Thanks, kilopop!!

If you have placed the spine object in a display object then remove that as usual. Also need to remove the runtime eventListener that updates skeleton animations.

Hey that totally works! Do I need to worry about all of the Lua memory, or does that just get garbage collected eventually? Thanks!!!

Depends how you’re dealing with your variables and tables. As for spine, as long as it is local to your scene everything from that is disposed on a new scene change. Spine does use a few globals though I’ve noticed.

Thanks, kilopop!!