The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.facebook error 123.)

I was using Facebook plugin then I switched to Facebook-v4. I have integrated Facebook login, if I login my app through facebook’s developer id it works perfectly fine, it also works fine on android even I use other Facebook account to login, but if I use any other Facebook account to login on iOS, login goes fine but then it does not do anything… it gives me following error in log: 

Nov  2 11:13:06 MKYIP Facebook[2928] <Warning>: -canOpenURL: failed for URL: “fb-pma-diode://” - error: “(null)”
Nov  2 11:13:06 MKYIP Facebook[2928] <Warning>: -canOpenURL: failed for URL: “fb165907476854626://page/invalid-page-id” - error: “(null)”
Nov  2 11:13:06 MKYIP Facebook[2928] <Warning>: -canOpenURL: failed for URL: “fb409955719081235://page/invalid-page-id” - error: “(null)”

the event.response is “The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.facebook error 123.)”

Can anyone please help me? tell me what is going on and how can I fix it.

Is there any updated on the error? or on Facebook -v4?

Turns out Facebook-v4 inherited this issue from the old Facebook plugin. We’re working on a fix.

More details here.

Hi MKYip,

This issue mentioned on the other thread regarding error 123 has been fixed.

With this change, are you still getting the warning you mentioned above?

Is there any updated on the error? or on Facebook -v4?

Turns out Facebook-v4 inherited this issue from the old Facebook plugin. We’re working on a fix.

More details here.

Hi MKYip,

This issue mentioned on the other thread regarding error 123 has been fixed.

With this change, are you still getting the warning you mentioned above?