Three Questions about my Fuse experience so far.

1. Are there plans to limit the permissions in Android especially if you aren’t using all the features?

2. Are there plans to talk to App Annie for possible integration?

3. At the very least less boxes and more tables or graphs for the data? I only have one app integrated at the moment but without App Annie it seems to be really hard for me to see how all the apps are doing individually and together across contries and stores. For example DAU doesn’t really need to be a box, it can be a column. It would be nice to see total DAU, sliced by country, app and even zone.

I don’t know about the others but I agree with the Android permissions. It’s really frustrating to see that many permissions in a simple, casual game.

I also agree with the Android permissions - I feel like I am releasing a CIA probe.

We should really be able to remove the ones we don’t use. For example, we don’t use in-app purchases in our game but Google Play shows that our game offers in-app purchases which blocks us in so many ways, especially if you are not a big fat hit.

This, so much  :frowning:

I was also surprised to see the list of permissions required the first time I tested the app with Fuse… please allow us to only require what is needed.

I don’t know about the others but I agree with the Android permissions. It’s really frustrating to see that many permissions in a simple, casual game.

I also agree with the Android permissions - I feel like I am releasing a CIA probe.

We should really be able to remove the ones we don’t use. For example, we don’t use in-app purchases in our game but Google Play shows that our game offers in-app purchases which blocks us in so many ways, especially if you are not a big fat hit.

This, so much  :frowning:

I was also surprised to see the list of permissions required the first time I tested the app with Fuse… please allow us to only require what is needed.