Together platform still alive?

Could not get any response lately through email from my former contacts.

Sent an email from their contact form - no response.

Our new game has together implemented and should go alive very soon.

Anyone using Together? In production?

We are almost ready for production but can’t get ANY response from my former contacts there.

Can’t go live with the game if not sure what is the status of the Together company.

Well, developed a game for months using Together and now when ready but have an issue (not returning played games in time order), can’t get any response form them.

Lesson learned. Never rely on a startup (new) company.

Now have to rewrite the turn-based logic to our own server.

Sorry to hear this. I can feel your pain. The whole startup scenery is very volatile. 

Corona Labs should stop listing Together as a viable option.

Absolutely.

Very unprofessional from Together how they handled the situation.

Just stopped responding to mails, their servers are (were) still alive, the web is up.

They probably knew a few months before this would happen, should have informed their users, this way I spent a lot of time for nothing.

Anyone using Together? In production?

We are almost ready for production but can’t get ANY response from my former contacts there.

Can’t go live with the game if not sure what is the status of the Together company.

Well, developed a game for months using Together and now when ready but have an issue (not returning played games in time order), can’t get any response form them.

Lesson learned. Never rely on a startup (new) company.

Now have to rewrite the turn-based logic to our own server.

Sorry to hear this. I can feel your pain. The whole startup scenery is very volatile. 

Corona Labs should stop listing Together as a viable option.

Absolutely.

Very unprofessional from Together how they handled the situation.

Just stopped responding to mails, their servers are (were) still alive, the web is up.

They probably knew a few months before this would happen, should have informed their users, this way I spent a lot of time for nothing.