Using Tap For Tap, What files to i need and where do i put them?

I’ve recently decided to do my own lua coding, (i had a programmer)

And i have built an app to completion, but i would like to add Tap for Tap.

I have not use an plugins yet, and i was following the Corona Tap For Tap video by Tap for Tap.

I have edited my files accordingly, but the Corona Simulator does not like what i have done.

http://imgur.com/j8zEjKv

Error Pic

I have downloaded a file from Tap For Tap called SDK Master, and a very similar one from Corona, but i have no idea where to put these files, and cannot find a specific answer on google.

Thanks for any suggestions!

I’m new to the programming field, (and having a blast) but this is giving me a minor inconvenience.

Hello @mceg13,

Did you carefully follow the steps in the documentation, especially for including the plugin as shown in the section “Project Settings”?

http://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/tapfortap/index.html

Best regards,

Brent

Sorry i haven’t gotten back on here.

Been busy working a festival the past few days, had a great time.

After taking my time and working back through everything, it ended up being a very silly mistake.

I had the plugin settings outside of the build.settings main brackets.  lol  

Now that that works, it registered and i now have the app on the tap for tap dashboard.

I installed the apk onto my device, but no ads ever appear.

i’m using 

--ad integration local tapfortap = require "plugin.tapfortap" --local BOTTOM = 3 --local CENTER = 2 tapfortap.initialize('f18a2bc9ef189289abc6882a1a5dfe42') tapfortap.createAdView(3, 2) -- Also tried BOTTOM, CENTER on createAdview in place of numbers

Not exactly sure what is going on there…  does it only display the ads on the Store download?

“Not exactly sure what is going on there…  does it only display the ads on the Store download?”

Did find out what the problem is? I’ve got the same issue with banners not showing, but interstitials show fine.

Hello @mceg13,

Did you carefully follow the steps in the documentation, especially for including the plugin as shown in the section “Project Settings”?

http://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/tapfortap/index.html

Best regards,

Brent

Sorry i haven’t gotten back on here.

Been busy working a festival the past few days, had a great time.

After taking my time and working back through everything, it ended up being a very silly mistake.

I had the plugin settings outside of the build.settings main brackets.  lol  

Now that that works, it registered and i now have the app on the tap for tap dashboard.

I installed the apk onto my device, but no ads ever appear.

i’m using 

--ad integration local tapfortap = require "plugin.tapfortap" --local BOTTOM = 3 --local CENTER = 2 tapfortap.initialize('f18a2bc9ef189289abc6882a1a5dfe42') tapfortap.createAdView(3, 2) -- Also tried BOTTOM, CENTER on createAdview in place of numbers

Not exactly sure what is going on there…  does it only display the ads on the Store download?

“Not exactly sure what is going on there…  does it only display the ads on the Store download?”

Did find out what the problem is? I’ve got the same issue with banners not showing, but interstitials show fine.