VISA Debit Card for Corona Marketplace

Hi,

I don’t know if this is the right forum to ask about this:

Does Corona Marketplace accept VISA DEBIT CARD as payment?  I wanted to purchase at least 2-3 items there but each time I try my VISA Debit Card is denied.  

Checked with Bank, no problem.  Funds are sufficient.  Bank adviced to check with merchant (coronalabs marketplace) if debit cards are accepted or not.   Hence this post.

Cheers,

Santi

Oh btw, I managed to successfully purchase an item there using the same Debit Card last Feb 16, 2017, the item was  SSK 2 Pro.  

So I’m not sure what’s happening after that, I can no longer purchase another item.

Pretty sure there’s sufficient funds.

Cheers,

Santi

Are you getting any message with the declined message that might hint as to the reason. As far as I know there is no reason we wouldn’t accept the card.

Rob

Hi Rob,  

There’s no other message other than this:

Errors have occurred, please validate your input and re-try. Error details:

• Your card was declined.

If errors persist, please contact customer support.

I’ve check and double-checked my inputs again and again but same thing.   Note that I have successfully made a transaction previously with the same details.

This has been frustrating, because my Bank claims there’s no problem with my account and suggests “to check with the merchant” and to try again.  In 3 days I have made some attempts to try again but same thing. 

Cheers,

Santi

You probably need to email support AT coronalabs.com and ask them to look into it.

Rob

I just did, and now awaiting feedback.  Thanks.

Santi

Oh btw, I managed to successfully purchase an item there using the same Debit Card last Feb 16, 2017, the item was  SSK 2 Pro.  

So I’m not sure what’s happening after that, I can no longer purchase another item.

Pretty sure there’s sufficient funds.

Cheers,

Santi

Are you getting any message with the declined message that might hint as to the reason. As far as I know there is no reason we wouldn’t accept the card.

Rob

Hi Rob,  

There’s no other message other than this:

Errors have occurred, please validate your input and re-try. Error details:

• Your card was declined.

If errors persist, please contact customer support.

I’ve check and double-checked my inputs again and again but same thing.   Note that I have successfully made a transaction previously with the same details.

This has been frustrating, because my Bank claims there’s no problem with my account and suggests “to check with the merchant” and to try again.  In 3 days I have made some attempts to try again but same thing. 

Cheers,

Santi

You probably need to email support AT coronalabs.com and ask them to look into it.

Rob

I just did, and now awaiting feedback.  Thanks.

Santi