Want to advertise via PlayHaven - no response

Anyone had any luck with PlayHaven’s customer support?

I want to both show PlayHaven ads in my next game, and have a CPI campaign to generate an initial user base.

I’ve set up my account as far as I can and now the site says to email advertise@playhaven.com to set up the advertising side of things. I’ve emailed them twice, on the 16th and 27th December, and sent them a message on twitter. Absolutely nothing back.

Pretty shoddy considering I was prepared to spend upwards of $4k on the campaign - I am hugely tempted to look elsewhere if they don’t want my money.

Still no reply. Seen a few reports of non-payment, especially on the gamesalad forums. If they can’t even be bothered to respond to someone who wants to spend four-figure sums, what sort of service are we going to get as advertisers who are owed money?

They just helped me integrate my game,  but this is 20 days from when you posted.

Still no reply. Seen a few reports of non-payment, especially on the gamesalad forums. If they can’t even be bothered to respond to someone who wants to spend four-figure sums, what sort of service are we going to get as advertisers who are owed money?

They just helped me integrate my game,  but this is 20 days from when you posted.