What does this error mean?

I add facebook v4 in to my app and am getting this error. What does this mean?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1o7281alvth2a7/Screen%20Shot%202015-07-26%20at%2012.38.03%20AM.png?dl=0&s=sl

Facebook V4 is only on Beta for Android builds, not for iOS builds.  Hopefully we will have it working for iOS soon.  Your log looks very much like an iOS build.

Rob

Yeah I am trying to build for iOS thanks, just saw the blog post and I am trying to get a head.

Hopefully soon.

Hello,

How is the development of the iOS version coming along ? Do you guys have an estimate when we can start testing it ?

Getting closer every day… 

Facebook-v4 for iOS was released on August 18th 2015. More details are available here.

Facebook V4 is only on Beta for Android builds, not for iOS builds.  Hopefully we will have it working for iOS soon.  Your log looks very much like an iOS build.

Rob

Yeah I am trying to build for iOS thanks, just saw the blog post and I am trying to get a head.

Hopefully soon.

Hello,

How is the development of the iOS version coming along ? Do you guys have an estimate when we can start testing it ?

Getting closer every day… 

Facebook-v4 for iOS was released on August 18th 2015. More details are available here.