What is the CoronaAds rev share percentage?

Corona, what is the CoronaAds rev share percentage?

Corona Ads like other ad providers are based on eCPM. You will see your rates in your dashboard and you can compare that to other ad providers to get gauge on how well the ads are working for you. There are two exceptions to this which are the Facebook Audience Network and AppLovin where there is a 5% ad impression sharing with us. But even with those, your eCPM shows in  your dashboard for comparison purposes.

There is none, per se. It’s built into the pricing model just like if you used one of the other Ad API’s directly. Every ad that renders in your app using Corona Ads is yours. Corona Labs/Perk gets a cut of the revenue on the back end just like any other ad provider does and that will vary wildly depending on the ad that was shown. I am pretty sure that this is how Unity Ads works as well.

I have not heard or read this anywhere but I suspect that all or most of the Corona-developed ad plugins that do not explicitly include a revenue sharing percentage have some sort of revenue sharing agreement on the back end. This leads to me to speculate, therefore, that the the two ad frameworks that do explicitly include a revenue sharing percentage (FB and AppLovin) do not support backend revenue sharing.

Corona Ads like other ad providers are based on eCPM. You will see your rates in your dashboard and you can compare that to other ad providers to get gauge on how well the ads are working for you. There are two exceptions to this which are the Facebook Audience Network and AppLovin where there is a 5% ad impression sharing with us. But even with those, your eCPM shows in  your dashboard for comparison purposes.

There is none, per se. It’s built into the pricing model just like if you used one of the other Ad API’s directly. Every ad that renders in your app using Corona Ads is yours. Corona Labs/Perk gets a cut of the revenue on the back end just like any other ad provider does and that will vary wildly depending on the ad that was shown. I am pretty sure that this is how Unity Ads works as well.

I have not heard or read this anywhere but I suspect that all or most of the Corona-developed ad plugins that do not explicitly include a revenue sharing percentage have some sort of revenue sharing agreement on the back end. This leads to me to speculate, therefore, that the the two ad frameworks that do explicitly include a revenue sharing percentage (FB and AppLovin) do not support backend revenue sharing.