What version of GameAnalytics is included in daily build #2205?

I see on the following page that GA version 0.2.3 is needed to support the “GameAnalytics.iosIdentifierForVendor” property.  This is necessary to set to true - if using GA plugin - to prevent Apple from rejecting an app.

https://github.com/GameAnalytics/GA-Corona-SDK

In my GameAnalytics dashboard, I see that version 0.2.2 is what appears to be used - or at least that’s what it’s saying.   It says “SDK Update Available” next to that also.

Can anyone from Corona confirm this?  

Thanks,

Nate

debugging shows “Game Analytics v. 0.2.2 initialized.”

Will this be a problem?

It seems that Corona did not yet put up the latest plugin that we sent to them. None the matter.

You can use the plugin v.2.2 if you use corona daily build v 2169 or higher with no risk of rejection from Apple. This is because after v 2169 Corona removed all references to the ASIdentifierManager. This means a call to get it in the Corona api will return nothing and another id will be used in the GA SDK.

As a consequence, the v.2.3 vendor id property does not really matter either, because what really matters concerning rejections is if the ASIdentifierManager is in the build. And it is in the core of all corona versions below 2169, but not above. So the vendor id isn’t really necessary.

So you can safely stick with 0.2.2 for now.

Thanks much!!

debugging shows “Game Analytics v. 0.2.2 initialized.”

Will this be a problem?

It seems that Corona did not yet put up the latest plugin that we sent to them. None the matter.

You can use the plugin v.2.2 if you use corona daily build v 2169 or higher with no risk of rejection from Apple. This is because after v 2169 Corona removed all references to the ASIdentifierManager. This means a call to get it in the Corona api will return nothing and another id will be used in the GA SDK.

As a consequence, the v.2.3 vendor id property does not really matter either, because what really matters concerning rejections is if the ASIdentifierManager is in the build. And it is in the core of all corona versions below 2169, but not above. So the vendor id isn’t really necessary.

So you can safely stick with 0.2.2 for now.

Thanks much!!