I create some zip files containing my html help text and images that go with it. In order to make it easy to download the whole help group (html + images) I zip it all up into one file and load into my app server. My app then pulls it down when I need it to and unzips it. So far so good and all is working well.
Only question I have is regarding a folder called _MACOSX that gets created on my device during the unzip process. This folder seems to have some shadow files, one for each file unzipped. Not sure why they get created and how to avoid this.
Just a note, if you have used windows before and loved winrar, then I recommend “entropy” on a mac. It’s as close as you can get to winrar on a mac, that I have seen.
It also strips those “junk” folders out for you automatically if requested, along with DS_Store files.
Just a note, if you have used windows before and loved winrar, then I recommend “entropy” on a mac. It’s as close as you can get to winrar on a mac, that I have seen.
It also strips those “junk” folders out for you automatically if requested, along with DS_Store files.