GameThrive plugin didn’t work after I upgrade to v2015.2545, here is the error reported:
Jan 27 04:35:50 XXXX-phone XXXXXXX[4026] <Error>: -[CoronaAppDelegate gameThriveApplicationDidBecomeActive:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x17ec6660
Jan 27 04:35:50 XXXX-phone XXXXXXX[4026] <Error>: *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception ‘NSInvalidArgumentException’, reason: ‘-[CoronaAppDelegate gameThriveApplicationDidBecomeActive:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x17ec6660’
This error cause my App to crash. Relative code in my build.setting is
We are working on a fix for the iOS crash your seeing and it should be available later this week. Until then you can use Corona Build 2541 or older without issues with GameThrive.
I’m using build 2541, and I’m experiencing problems now that I’ve updated my app to support 64 bit (I’m using Enterprise).
The app builds correctly, but when it starts up on a 64 bit device it crashes saying:
Runtime Error: module 'plugin.GameThrivePushNotifications' not found:resource (plugin.GameThrivePushNotifications.lu) does not exist in archive no field package.preload[plugin.GameThrivePushNotifications]...etc, etc
i.e. it’s failing to load the plugin.
I’ve opened terminal and used
file libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a: Mach-O universal binary with 3 architectures libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a (for architecture armv7): current ar archive random library libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a (for architecture armv7s): current ar archive random library libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a (for architecture cputype (16777228) cpusubtype (0)): current ar archive random library
According to Corona’s 64-bit guideline, architecture cputype (16777228) is the 64 bit one (I’m using OSX 10.9.5), so that should be fine. Is there something else I could have missed which would prevent this from working?
Yeah the deadline for Apple is Sunday, but we have our own deadline this Friday - and need to test before then so if someone from GameThrive can let us know what’s happening that would be extremely helpful.
It is possible we missed the lua wrapper code for the 64bit part of GameThrive which would be why your seeing the error that plugin.GameThrivePushNotifications.lu is missing. We can make sure this is included in Corona Build 2542 and later if that works for you.
We will get the 64bit issued fixed as well as the “[CoronaAppDelegate gameThriveApplicationDidBecomeActive:]: unrecognized selector” you reported calvinlinos and push to Corona within 24 hours. You will see version 1.7.3 in the Corona simulator log and on the device’s Xcode log once it is live and I will post again here when it is available.
We just pushed GameThrive 1.7.3 for Corona Builds 2542+ to Corona’s server. Over the next 2 or 3 hours 1.7.3 should up in the Corona Simulator Console after you go to File>Relaunch.
GameThrive 1.7.3 fixes the following iOS issues with Corona Builds 2542+:
Error “(plugin.GameThrivePushNotifications.lu) does not exist in archive” with 64bit builds.
Crash with Error “[CoronaAppDelegate gameThriveApplicationDidBecomeActive:]: unrecognized selector” on app starting.
Corona Enterprise users building with Xcode:
You can download 1.7.3 now with the following link instead of waiting for the next daily set of plugins:
We are working on a fix for the iOS crash your seeing and it should be available later this week. Until then you can use Corona Build 2541 or older without issues with GameThrive.
I’m using build 2541, and I’m experiencing problems now that I’ve updated my app to support 64 bit (I’m using Enterprise).
The app builds correctly, but when it starts up on a 64 bit device it crashes saying:
Runtime Error: module 'plugin.GameThrivePushNotifications' not found:resource (plugin.GameThrivePushNotifications.lu) does not exist in archive no field package.preload[plugin.GameThrivePushNotifications]...etc, etc
i.e. it’s failing to load the plugin.
I’ve opened terminal and used
file libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a: Mach-O universal binary with 3 architectures libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a (for architecture armv7): current ar archive random library libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a (for architecture armv7s): current ar archive random library libplugin\_GameThrivePushNotifications.a (for architecture cputype (16777228) cpusubtype (0)): current ar archive random library
According to Corona’s 64-bit guideline, architecture cputype (16777228) is the 64 bit one (I’m using OSX 10.9.5), so that should be fine. Is there something else I could have missed which would prevent this from working?
Yeah the deadline for Apple is Sunday, but we have our own deadline this Friday - and need to test before then so if someone from GameThrive can let us know what’s happening that would be extremely helpful.
It is possible we missed the lua wrapper code for the 64bit part of GameThrive which would be why your seeing the error that plugin.GameThrivePushNotifications.lu is missing. We can make sure this is included in Corona Build 2542 and later if that works for you.
We will get the 64bit issued fixed as well as the “[CoronaAppDelegate gameThriveApplicationDidBecomeActive:]: unrecognized selector” you reported calvinlinos and push to Corona within 24 hours. You will see version 1.7.3 in the Corona simulator log and on the device’s Xcode log once it is live and I will post again here when it is available.