How is everyone doing with Inneractive Ads?

Just curious on how people feel about Inneractive ads. I’m testing it out on my latest app. Still waiting for the iPhone app to go through the approval process, which should give me a lot more requests, but thus far I like the fill rate and hate the very, very low pay per click.

Even with a fill rate of 50%, my AdMob advertisements were making way more money than Inneractive ads. (I wish we’d get official support for AdMob.) Unfortunately, my AdMob fill rate has taken a major hit since the new year arrived. [import]uid: 8776 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 320523[/import]

Android has so far been so-so for me, however this could be the type of apps I’ve tested in. (Still working on that.)

For iOS however it has been great; best fill rates I’ve ever had, very reasonable CPM.

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 80549[/import]

@havlen I have the same opinion as you:
So far I like the fill rate and hate the very, very low pay per click. I was really hoping this would change, but sadly it hasn’t. I really hope that one day Corona would support AdMob ads (officially) [import]uid: 58885 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 84709[/import]

Yeah, I think I’ll have to start changing my apps back over to AdMob and updating them not to include interactive. Not only does the low click rate make the fill rate irrelevant – I think I’d get paid as much with a 20% fill rate with AdMob as opposed to a 100% fill rate with interactive – but I’ve actually since complaints in reviews as to the lack of trust in some of the websites the ads take people to.

I agree with them too. I worry myself that some of those ads take people to sites that possibly install malware or do other not-so-nice things.

I really wish AnscaMobile would do the right thing here and give us true AdMob support. [import]uid: 8776 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 84711[/import]

@all

To maximize fill rate and pay-per-click, you should combine AdMob and Inneractive together in the same ad space.

Why does this work so well?

1. Corona does not officially support AdMob, so it goes through the native.showwebpopup function. That means if both AdMob and Inneractive give you an ad, AdMob’s will be the one the user sees/clicks. That gives you the higher pay-per-click.

2. Inneractive has a much higher fill rate, so when AdMob lets you down, Inneractive ads appear in the space (since AdMob is no longer in front) and provide a smaller pay-per-click that is still better than nothing.

This strategy has given me double the revenue of using either Inneractive or AdMob solo. [import]uid: 36054 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 84715[/import]

That’s how I do it with native apps, iAds and AdMob to fill in. I wasn’t too sure of the AdMob hack for Corona, I haven’t used it and there are some mixed feelings about it. I would prefer to go this route, has anything changed as far as the AdMob hack goes? Most thread posts on that topic are 6+ months old. Do you happen to have a link to the AdMob integration webpopup you are using? [import]uid: 58885 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 84761[/import]

@havlen @chevol i’m very interested in inneractive, but there is concern here and reasons to expect clear statements from inneractive, high quality and $. @peach is inneractive making any deposits into your account? [import]uid: 6288 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 84762[/import]

Blasterv, that was one of the reasons I wanted official AdMob support, so that backfilling could be done. That’s an interesting idea to simply serve up both and let adMob overwrite inneractive ads. I’ll have to look into it. [import]uid: 8776 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 84769[/import]

@mobilefun4me - They’re NET45 or NET60 (I forget which) so no, I haven’t had a payment yet, however so far they’ve been awesome and I would highly recommend them.

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 84881[/import]

I agree with everybody. @Peach is right about them being awesome (@Orly) and high fill-rate BUT the final value of ANY CLICK on my Inneractive Ads is 0.01 from Brazil to Japan!

It`s not cool IMHO.

Rodrigo. [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 85083[/import]

How much US traffic do you have? I’m wondering if it’s a location thing. I know the US and UK are worth OK amounts with most ad providers, while other places can be at the lower end of the scale. [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 85120[/import]

Hi @Peach,

About my traffic from US, yes, its not so much compared with Brazil (that is my main focusing right now), BUT anyway, looks like ANY/ALL clicks that I get (showed into my Inneractives analytics), does not matter where in the globe, all value the same 0.01c and I`ve seen even 0.00c! Do not know why honestly - am dumb at it.
Cheers,
Rodrigo. [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 85367[/import]

Rodrigo, I have the same experience. Except almost all my traffic comes from the US, but still only see $0.01 per click and lower. [import]uid: 58885 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 85374[/import]

@chevol Thank you so much for posting here! SO it sounds like am not ALONE on this. o.0

What can we do?

[import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 85388[/import]

I wish I had an answer, I am now using the AdMob hack and supplementing with InMobi ads. InMobi fill rate stinks but its much better per click compared to Inneractive. [import]uid: 58885 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 85390[/import]

I am thinking about this “hack” myself…uhh…it`s boring being unable to buy a candy with the money generated by my app. :frowning:

PS: Im wondering HOW WOULD I REACH 200USD on Inneractive? Im not FireMaple Games with their game being the first world wide. If so I would not be so boring with it for sure. :slight_smile: [import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 85396[/import]

I would encourage you to make a thread about this in the inneractive subforum we have set up - it’s important to share this feedback with inneractive so they can try to address it for you :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 85459[/import]

Can somebody explain why sometimes you have clicks but you don’t get paid for it?

I have several clicks without revenue, like 1 click, $0.00 revenue, or 2 clicks, $0.01 revenue.

Shouldn’t a click at least give $0.01?
[import]uid: 50459 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 86118[/import]

@rmb - As Ive already said many times around this forum, others and even the official Inneractives forum - WE`re AT THE SAME BOAT! And looks like it is not going to change soon because there are no one to tell the answer of your exactly question:

Can somebody explain why sometimes you have clicks but you don’t get paid for it?
Lucky is what we need, not work. o.O
Cheers,
[import]uid: 89165 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 86150[/import]

That’s something inneractive would have to answer as they’re the ad experts; although back when I ran websites for a living I know that I would often gets clicks from India (for example) that would be worth less than a cent each, so this could be the case here.

Perhaps sending them an email might be an idea?

Sorry guys, I would love to be able to answer all your questions but unfortunately on this topic I’m not the authority. [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 20523 reply_id: 86265[/import]