InMobi not available in Starter Packager, really?

I only bought a subscription because of InAppPayment and Advertising functionality.

But I couldn’t find in any list that inMobi is not available in the Basic package.

I have the current build and the basic subscription.

Is this an error or a joke?

Yes, advertising and IAP are both available at the Basic subscription level. Are you testing and seeing some indication otherwise?

Sincerely,

Brent Sorrentino

Actually I cant build with Inmobi plugin and Starter version. There is any problem in servers?

The error says: Your are not currently suscribed to the following plugins:

com.coronalabs…ads.inmobi

This morning I built the same project without problems.

Thanks.

Hi,

i’m using the Starter package and I am not able to compile program with inmobi plugin. I was able to do it yesterday. Please let me know what is wrong? 

The error is: You are not currently subscribed to the following plugin

com.coronalabs:CoronaProvider.ads.inmobi

Please advise.

thanks.

I have basic and the same problem.

The title is wrong, sry.

Hi guys. The Inmobi ads provider should be available to Basics (but not Starter). We will check that the settings are correct.

I can build the project without any error, but I get no ad in my app. I set up my Id and tested with the inMobie Sample.

I get no error.

Hi, Is Admob available to Starter? Thanks in advance.

Yes. Admob is currently available in Starter package. 

There’s been a lot of questions with inmobi, basic, starter…

This used to work, but Basic is now, the floor for InMobi, correct?

"Yes. Admob is currently available in Starter package. "

Meaning we reserve the right to take it down any time like we just did for inmobi ?

It’s your product and your decisions, but continuity is good business practice.

Graphics 2.0 not backward compatible, storyboard sold as the best are how history, ads network sometimes you have them the next day you don’t.

Eh, you get what you pay for :smiley:

By the way could you telle us where we can find this info on what’s available in what package ?

Thanks

yahel - we do strive for continuity and this one change (Inmobi now has a floor of Basic) has been the single change we have made so far. There are still several options (and more coming soon) for Starter.

You can see all plugins here: 

http://coronalabs.com/resources/plugins

Yes, advertising and IAP are both available at the Basic subscription level. Are you testing and seeing some indication otherwise?

Sincerely,

Brent Sorrentino

Actually I cant build with Inmobi plugin and Starter version. There is any problem in servers?

The error says: Your are not currently suscribed to the following plugins:

com.coronalabs…ads.inmobi

This morning I built the same project without problems.

Thanks.

Hi,

i’m using the Starter package and I am not able to compile program with inmobi plugin. I was able to do it yesterday. Please let me know what is wrong? 

The error is: You are not currently subscribed to the following plugin

com.coronalabs:CoronaProvider.ads.inmobi

Please advise.

thanks.

I have basic and the same problem.

The title is wrong, sry.

Hi guys. The Inmobi ads provider should be available to Basics (but not Starter). We will check that the settings are correct.

I can build the project without any error, but I get no ad in my app. I set up my Id and tested with the inMobie Sample.

I get no error.

Hi, Is Admob available to Starter? Thanks in advance.