Your Experience with AdRally ?

Hi There,

did anyone else than me installed AdRally

(the Company who bought Corona and offer its own Mediation / AdNetwork)?

I will soon share my Experience, but would be interested whats your Experience.

with eCPM, Support and Advertising Arguments compared to Results.

Hope Im not the only one who is testing it out.

Thanks

Chris

Chris - there are several other developers testing it out, but not many yet. We are still testing things out and working out the kinks.

a few words, even though its very early:

• good support

• I love the ad zones

• Android: rather low eCPM, BUT not enough impressions to judge

• iOS: great eCPM, with only 2 days being live (almost 5$ from start on).

so the first impression is very good.

I didn’t know this was available. Is this open to everyone? I don’t see AdRally listed on the plugins page.

elbowroom - it is not yet widely available. We are still in a beta stage. But it will come soon.

just to let you know: eCPM is between 5-6$ easily on iOS.

We will probably go with AdRally for our next big project.

i can confirm the ecpm for my android app raised up to 5.34$

also im looking again in AdMob, seems they also increased lot for banner and interstitial.

any reports from you about admob?

wow, that’s also a great ecpm for android!

regarding admob: have been using it, but got very low ecpm. but i didnt have a lot of impressions, so hard to tell.

but if adrally gives 5$+ on both platforms, its great to go with for sure.

@dingo

Do you have any comparison with Chartboost?

My eCPM with Chartboost is about $2+ monthly average.

hi ingemar,

android chartboost:

2013-10

Google Play

5.56%

1.03%

$238.71

$0.73

so a eCPM of 0.73$ for 330k impressions in one month. But usually i get a 2$ ecpm with chartboost.

maybe 2-3$ on ios.

so as it seems right now, adrally outperforms chartboost, at least for me. but for sure i really do need more impressions with adrally :slight_smile:

yesterday i hit an ecpm of 8$ with adrally on ios, so its like 6$ now on average. if it stays like this, awesome.

android went down a bit, its more like 2$ on average.

maybe some others have some stats too?

Thanks @dingo.

It looks promising. Once AdRally goes live it looks like something I should seriously consider.

the only Problem I see for now with AdRally.

It shows me nice eCPM from around 5$

BUT, at the same time i see Dau/View Ratio from around 5:1 … so what in my case would mean (only one fullscreen per day)

a fillrate from 20% !!!

Even if it gives better ecpm with this fillrate. Applovin for example gives me 4$ but with a much higher fillrate.

Therefore overall Profit is still better with AppLovin as it looks like.

This I/We have to consider.

how is ur experience in that?

Greets

Chris

Ok, checked again…

seems with AdRally i have a 3:1  DAU/VIEWS what means for me a 30% Fillrate.

At AppLovin I had 4.92$ ecpm with 100% Fillrate, compared to AdRally 5…49$ ecpm with 30% Fillrate

Therefore I get a 492:164 or a exactly 3:1 Applovin:Adrally PROFIT!!!

Dont come blind with high eCpms, Fillrate is also very important.

Whats ur experience?

Therefore I have a big Question to Corona:

Will u give us now a AppLovin Plugin, or because Corona came bought by Fuse (AdRally) we can completly forget about.

For ur Users, us, it really looks we would have a great Deal also with AppLovin. 

Hope U give an answer.

Greets

chris

@guruk

I agree. Filtrate is very important. Do you know the distribution of your users? 

For example do you get 30% filtrate even for users in North America? The low fillrate reminds me of iAds.

hi guruk

i have 1.2 views per DAU.

but maybe you deliver much more impressions?

but yes, basically a mediaton ad network should be able to deliver a 100% fill rate…

Yes should be I have 80% Users from US Will See, i switched back to 90% Applovin to see if my theory is right . If not would loose around 35% income ! Really hope corona offers soon a applovin plugin And for testing Adrally gives a minimum 90% fill rate

To clarify, DAU/View does not equal fill in AdRally. DAU is collected from the startSession callback while views are collected directly from our ad partners.

I understand,

but in my case its exactly like that:

App Starts (StartSession) and ONE Fullscreen per Day.

Therefor I can say exactly how many Requests and how many Impressions…

So here its StartSession = Request … and as its not more than one Fullscreen … one FullScreen = 1 View.

so its a great indicator for FILLRATE :slight_smile: True or not :slight_smile:

And even I would be the happiest about… its just 3:1 … Three AppStarts give me one View.

We’ve opened up the AdRally plugin forum.  I’m going to move this to the forum.

Rob

Guruk -  DAU/View is not a reliable measure of fill rate within AdRally. In the case if showing 1 ad a day, unless you show an ad at startup (highly recommended) it is entirely possible to experience a session without experiencing a view. 

AdRally does not currently offer any visibility into fill rate, this is however something we will certainly look into for future releases.